1. Submission Guidelines
You hereby agree that you shall not use this website to upload, post, communicate or otherwise submit or transmit through, or to, the website any Submission that:
- may, in the sole and absolute discretion of Takeda Canada Inc. (“Takeda Canada”), degrade, disparage, tarnish or deprecate any person or entity;
- is deemed, in the sole and absolute discretion of Takeda Canada, to be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene;
- is deemed, in the sole and absolute discretion of Takeda Canada, to contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups; content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct; personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic); commercial messages, comparisons or solicitations for products or services; any identifiable third party products, trade-marks, brands and/or logos; and/or any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by Takeda Canada in its sole and absolute discretion;
- contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence;
- infringes, or might infringe, the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contains (in any format or media) any music, logos, trade-marks or other copyrighted materials (e.g., photographs, pictures, texts, lyrics, etc) unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials.
2. You License Your Submission to Us
By using the website and submitting a Submission, you: (i) grant to Takeda Canada a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works (including without limitation combining your story with images, other text and graphics), from, any and all Submissions (in any format or media) that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the website (including without limitation posting your Submission, as is or as may be edited, on this website and in any type of digital and social media); and (ii) waive all moral rights in and to all Submissions that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the website in favour of Takeda Canada.
3. Waivers and Representations Re: Your Submission
By using the website and providing Submissions, you acknowledge, agree, warrant and represent to Takeda Canada that any and all Submissions (in any format or media) you post on, upload to or otherwise submit to or through, the website:
- is original to you and that you have obtained all necessary rights in and to the Submission and all of its components (if applicable) to post, upload, or otherwise submit it to or through the Site; and
- does not violate any law; and
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also hereby acknowledge, and agree, that:
- we cannot (nor are we required to) guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Submission; and
- we do not generally screen or edit Submissions, but that we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion and at any time, although we are under no legal obligation to do so, to monitor, edit or otherwise remove, without any notice and without obligation or incurring any liability, any Submission (or any portion of any Submission) (including without limitation to edit your Submission for spelling or grammar errors, or to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements).
4. Indemnification by User
Stories will be posted with first name and province of residence only. Not all Submissions will be posted.
You will not receive compensation for any use of your Submission. We may email you if we need further information regarding your Submission.